Buying and selling a home is potentially one of the biggest financial transactions you will ever make. The key to success and ensuring the best possible outcome is planning.
Listed below are some of the tips from the team at Luke Goggin Real Estate:
- Make sure your relationship with your Luke Goggin Sales Manager is strong. Share all ideas and information with your agent to help with a strong result.
- Do your loan homework with your financier. There is an array of products and services available in the finance market that will help you.
- Short list your preferred locations you want to buy. Focus on a 2-3 different locations to ensure you have the best possible information available. Use your sales manager at Luke Goggin Real Estate to ensure you are up to date.
- Research the market in your desired location. Use a variety of sources to make sure you are properly informed. These include: Your agent, Bendigo Weekly, Realestate.com.au and Goggin.com.au
- Interview your agent. Ask them as many questions as possible to ensure you are 100% comfortable with the property you choose. A good agent will go the extra mile to secure a sale.
- Remember not to rush – this is a huge financial decision and should be treated this way.
- Ensure you have excellent legal representation – ask around to see what conveyance/solicitor will best suit your needs.
If you follow these basic steps you will ensure your purchase is one for the future!!